With a PhD in emotional honesty, she keeps it street and soulful. According to Dr. Dre, it took Jay-Z less than 24 hours to write the entire song (verses and chorus) "Still D.R.E." Still takin' my time to perfect the beat Mario Santiago Mobb Deep V Dr. Dre - Survival of the Fittest V Still Dre (Mario Santiago Mashup (Slam edit))[Dirty] SE.mp3[5 MB] ... Dj Maicol Remix - Trap - Break Intro Outro - 69BPM - ER.mp3[8 MB] Pana Falso - Rochy RD Ft El Fother - DJ Many Mix - Latin Rap - Intro Outro - 96 BPM Ver 1.mp3[7 MB] mp3 indir hadi, şarkı indir, mobil mp3 indir, müzik indir, en yeni mp3 indir, bedava mp3 indir. ), still runnin' the game Right back up in your mothafuckin' ass and Ms. Roq. Still the beats bang, still doin' my thang Stop by and say Hi, and Ill give you a code. Trap. ), Change the Game (Remix) by JAY-Z (Ft. Beanie Sigel, Tha Dogg Pound & Memphis Bleek), Трата времени (Waste of Time) by Скриптонит (Scriptonite), Slide by French Montana (Ft. Blueface & Lil Tjay), Five Star Life by NerdOut (Ft. LevarSlaysDragons), Shawty говорила (Shawty spoke) by Trap Get Illuminator, High As Me (Remix) by Wiz Khalifa (Ft. Dr. Dre, Krayzie Bone, Ray J & Snoop Dogg), Colle Der Fomento - Chicca (Bonus Track) by Garage Gang, Редька Бодяжная (Bodyazhnaya radish) by Ivan Miron, Still J.A.Y. Still takin' my time to perfect the beat (Still) Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl Every day, thousands of people around the world write about music they love — and it all ends up here. I'm representin' for the gangstas all across the world right back up on top of thangs [Produced by Dr. Dre, Scott Storch and Mel-Man] Still, still doin' that shit, Andre? Still puffin' my leaves, still fuck with the beats I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world It ain't nothin' but more hot shit by Joshter Jay (Ft. Chazer Wazer), #7 «жизненный трек» (04/04/20) by Zayatz (Ft. Владимир Назаренко (Vladimir Nazarenko)), Still FROG by Frog Man The $ (Ft. $tupa Stud Dollar), URBANIST SESSIONS #042 - GHEBOASĂ by Ghebe. '99, nigga, guess who's back | Dr. Dre feat Snoop Dogg – The Next Episode (LIU Remix) 122.mp3 | Drake – Passionfruit (Barry Harris Enhanced Club Mix) 126.mp3 | Drake – Passionfruit (Tom Budin Remix) 124.mp3 Nigga, my last album was The Chronic (Nigga) Yeah, nigga, we're still fuckin' wit' you Since "Turn Out the Lights" from the World Class Wreckin Cru Still not lovin' police (Huh-uh) It is produced by Dre and fellow Aftermath producer Mel-Man.The single's title harkens back to Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg's classic smash hit "Nuthin' But a "G" Thang" from Dre's 1992 solo debut The Chronic in which Snoop Dogg instructs listeners at the end of the chorus to, "just chill, 'til the … Lyt til populære podcasts: Debatter, true crime, musik, videnskab og kultur m.m. [Verse 2: Dr. Dre] I'll break your neck, damn near put your face in your lap Discover new music on MTV. Job i DR . Still (Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl) I dip through, then I give you (Still) D.R.E. And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E. — It appears Kristin Cavallari has locked down her Valentine. You’s a bad motherfucker’. Barbeques every day, drivin' fancy cars (Hey, hey) And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E. So we had to take a backseat and say, ‘Okay, his shit is doper than everybody else’s shit that had done wrote something, so he’s the winner, we gonna do what he say’, and at the same time he wrote it in the same vein as if we wrote it, because he understood what he was writing for. Zaytoven Explains How Dr. Dre & Master P Inspired His Production, Dives Into DJ Quik & MC Eiht’s Beef NEWS 02.12.21 9:00 AM Ludacris Spits Bars With Utter Ease In New Freestyle Background. Este inicialmente contaría con artistas como D-12, Dr. Dre, 50 Cent y Jay-Z, pero tras la renovación del contenido sorpresivamente aparecieron otros como Rihanna, Pink y Lil Wayne. 15.29 . Still got love for the streets, reppin' 213 (For life) He's triple platinum, doin' 50 a week Snoop Dogg has appeared in various video games, music videos, television series, and films such as the Oscar-winning drama Training Day and the critically acclaimed cable television series The L Word.He also has appeared in documentaries on Hip hop music and other subjects, and is the subject of a 2012 documentary, Reincarnated, on his transformation into "Snoop Lion", a reggae … [Intro: Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre] Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease (For sho') He took and embodied, you know what I’m saying, the whole situation as far as writing for Dr. Dre, so we couldn’t do nothing but, you know, take a backseat and acknowledge that, and say, ‘You know what? Ladies they pay homage, but haters say Dre fell off Beklemeden indir hadi. [Chorus: Snoop Dogg (& Dr. Dre)] Swap meets, sticky green, and bad traffic Hit my boys off with jobs, no more livin' hard (Nah, nah) Well, you's a fool, D-R, ha-ha. 9-5 plus four pennies, add that shit up Declan McKenna has shared a remix of his latest single ‘Rapture’ by Georgia – listen below. Brand New Classic Shit by Egreen (Ft. DJ Sen), 24.7 by Jack The Smoker (Ft. Bassi Maestro & Guè Pequeno), Vor Să Știe by DOC (Ft. Deliric & Vlad Dobrescu), That's My Nigga by Meek Mill, YG & Snoop Dogg, Dumb by Royce da 5'9" (Ft. WESTSIDE BOOGIE), Girl Beats Up Man FIGHT! Diese Diskografie ist eine Übersicht über die musikalischen Werke der US-amerikanischen Rapperin und R&B-Sängerin Nicki Minaj.Den Quellenangaben zufolge verkaufte sie in ihrer Karriere bisher mehr als 155,6 Millionen Tonträger, wovon sie alleine in Deutschland bis heute über drei Millionen Tonträger verkaufte. by Lil Gta Thgger money, Kruziram opusteno po gradu by BIGru i Paja Kratak (Ft. Eufrat), Rain On Me (YouTube Version) by Destroyyyyer, Still Fifty Six by 56 Apartament (Ft. DJ Thanos, DJ Thanos, Lil Azamat, Lil Azamat, Matemathik & Matemathik), Serial Killa by Snoop Dogg (Ft. Tha Dogg Pound, RBX & ​The D.O.C. Treat rap like Cali weed: I smoke 'til I'm 'sleep The place for the best new music. And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E. Still, I stay close to the heat (Still) Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl The best Mary J Blige songs show why the singer remains a unique force in R&B. The release of his much anticipated debut, Doggystyle, broke new artist first week sales records—to the tune of 800K—that would not be matched for a decade (until a future Dr. Dre … Since I left ain't too much changed, still NEWS Juelz Santana Proves Marriage Goals Are Winning W/ Thirst Trap Kimbella Pic: ... “I Can Still Move The Needle” ... Royce 5’9 Shows Dr. Dre DM After ICU Releasee The Doc's DM. (Still) Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl Still got it wrapped like a mummy [Verse 3: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg] 09.00 . Laidback in the shack, play this track Dre's verse was written by then Aftermath artists, Hittman, The D.O.C. ), I'm on one, I might bail up in the Century Club, “The Next Episode” was released as the third single from Dr. Dre’s 2001 and features his frequent Dogg Pound collaborators Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt. Wake up in the A.M., compose a beat Well, hell, me and Snoop, we dippin' again Still takin' my time to perfect the beat “The Next Episode” was released as the third single from Dr. Dre’s 2001 and features his frequent Dogg Pound collaborators Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt. I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world They say rap's changed, they wanna know how I feel about it No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks! Hør P1, P2, P3, P4, P5, P6 Beat og P8 Jazz live her på DR LYD You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block We didn’t dispute that, even with Eminem, you know, when the white boy was writing he was coming with that shit. Still takin' my time to perfect the beat I bring the fire 'til you're soakin' in your seat [Chorus: Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre] And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E. Bfb Da Packman) “I was fucking up a check and gave birth to a debit card.” “Big booty bitch sat on my face and gave me pink eye.” Dr. Dre is the name, I'm ahead of my game (Still) Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl Guapdad 4000 – “Alpha (Remix)” (Feat. Whether you're coolin' on the corner wit' your fly bitch (Biatch) My life's like a soundtrack I wrote to the beat ... but still frat rap remains less a long-term plan than a raucous rite of passage. Another classic CD for y'all to vibe with I'm still at it, after mathematics (If you ain't up on thangs) According to Dr. Dre, it took Jay-Z less than 24 hours to write the entire song (verses and chorus), Dr. Dre Says Hip-Hop Is Producing More “Quantity Over Quality” Right Now, Beyoncé Interpolates The Hook Of “Still D.R.E.” On “713,” Which JAY-Z Wrote For Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, The lead single to the legendary album 2001 was Dr. Dre’s message that he had returned to…, A&M Studios (Los Angeles) & Record One (Sherman Oaks, CA), [Produced by Dr. Dre, Scott Storch and Mel-Man], 'Cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock, You hear the bass from the truck when I'm on the block, Still puffin' my leaves, still fuck with the beats, Still rock my khakis with a cuff and a crease (, Still got love for the streets, reppin' 213 (, Still the beats bang, still doin' my thang, And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E, Since the last time you heard from me I lost some friends, Well, hell, me and Snoop, we dippin' again, Kept my ear to the streets, signed Eminem, And even when I was close to defeat, I rose to my feet, Since "Turn Out the Lights" from the World Class Wreckin Cru, Another classic CD for y'all to vibe with, Niggas try to be the king, but the ace is back, Still ain't trippin', love to see young blacks get money, Hit my boys off with jobs, no more livin' hard (. Name Key BPM Length Size; 88Glam & 6Ixbuzz – Urgent Messages (Ck Intro – Dirty) 2A 70: 2A: 140: 03:25: 7.87MB: 88Glam & 6Ixbuzz – Urgent Messages (Dirty) 2A 70 Cloud Rap. Helene er børneansvarlig i B&U: Jeg kan både være sød, sjov og skrap 05. nov. 2020 kl. Check me out Snoop Dogg talked about the writing of the song in a July 2012 GGN News episode: He wrote all of it. Though I've grown a lot, can't keep it home a lot And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E. They wanna know if he still got it The song, which appears on McKenna’s second album ‘Zeros’, has been given a throbbing synth-pop spin at the hands of the ‘Seeking Thrills’ musician/producer. It’s about who can project the best song for the artist at that time. No stress, no seeds, no stems, no sticks! Simon blev ansat på DR’s vejrredaktion efter en virtuel jobsamtale 28. apr. Still ain't trippin', love to see young blacks get money [Chorus: Snoop Dogg & Dr. Dre] Since the late '70s, hip-hop has spawned many subgenres. I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world A previous Snoop Dogg/Dr. We’re the loyal ones, They killed it, but Nate’s outro is fu***ng awesome, Sierra Sonics Studios (Reno, Nevada) & Encore Studios (Burbank, CA), Slipped my ho a forty-fo' when she got in the back do', Bitches lookin' at me strange, but you know I don't care, Bitch, quit talkin', Crip walk if you down with the set, And if yo' ass get cracked, bitch, shut yo' trap, If you believe in the X, you'll be relievin' your stress, You know I'm mobbin' with the D-O-double-G, Straight off the fuckin' streets of C-P-T, King of the beats, you ride to 'em in your Fleet (Fleetwood), With D.O.C. “The Next Episode” was released as the third single from Dr. Dre’s 2001 and features his frequent Dogg Pound collaborators Snoop Dogg, Nate Dogg and Kurupt.A previous Snoop Dogg/Dr. How to get my glyph: Spoiler Ill be putting a few codes on my last Mandachord video of the day, but I have additional ways to give out codes. in the back, sippin' on 'gnac (, Clip in the strap, dippin' through hoods (What hood? Dre collaboration was entitled “Tha Next Episode” and intended for inclusion on Snoop’s debut album Doggystyle in 1993 but was removed due to an uncleared sample. Track Info Written By Snoop Dogg , Dr. Dre , Scott Storch & 2 more Spend time out the hood, take they moms out the hood (PC): If youre on PC MWF around 8-12pm US time, Im usually somewhere in the Pluto relay making tunes. It's not a fluke, it's been tried, I'm the truth Smoke some wit' your Dogg Still takin' my time to perfect the beat Still takin' my time to perfect the beat Since the last time you heard from me I lost some friends And even when I was close to defeat, I rose to my feet UK record labels association the BPI administers and certifies the iconic BRIT Certified Platinum, Gold and Silver Awards Programme. I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world Recovery cuenta con un nuevo elenco de productores de la nueva generación como son Boi-1da, Just Blaze, Alex da Kid, y DJ Khalil. BRIT Certified. I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world And anytime we worked on a project, for example like you brought up the Jay-Z situation, we was trying to write “Still D.R.E.”, we all took a shot at it, but we all couldn’t come up with nothing as dope as Jay-Z. 2020 kl. The whole saga began when the New York City rapper dropped "Fuck Compton," a 1991 song that targeted Compton rappers Eazy-E, Dr. Dre and the rest of N.W.A. It's still Dre Day nigga, AK nigga Kristin Cavallari and Jeff Dye Prove They're Still Going Strong Ahead of Valentine's Day — A week after they traded “XOXO” love notes on Instagram, Kristin Cavallari and Jeff Dye were spotted together on a coffee date in L.A. before the Valentine's Day weekend. The beat samples “The Edge” by David McCallum, which was also sampled in the Missin' Linx track “M.I.A.” a year earlier. Oh for sho' Still Snoop Dogg and D.R.E. Yeah Niggas try to be the king, but the ace is back Still waters run deep Should be noted in the description that the song’s title comes from the hook in Dre’s 1992 hit Nuthin' but a “G” Thang, And its if you believe in the “X” you can believe oin your stress not “S”, Not too much actvity in here, Sad. (Still) Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world In the home of drive-bys and ak-matics Ooh wee! He was a shy adult virgin who could barely look a woman in the eye when he appeared on Married At First Sight Australia two years ago. “It was an absolute pleasure to remix … I'm representin' for them gangstas all across the world The beat for that version was later used on Warren G’s “Runnin' Wit No Breaks.”. Niggas were like, ‘Man, we can’t fuck with that!’. The single peaked at #23 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart, while achieving platinum status in the United Kingdom along with gold status in Germany and Italy. Still takin' my time to perfect the beat Some of that real sticky-icky-icky [Outro: Snoop Dogg] 'Cause when I frequent the spots that I'm known to rock Kept my ear to the streets, signed Eminem D.R.E. (So if you ain't up on thangs) How? And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E. Dr. Dre be the name (What? But Matthew Bennett is … A previous Snoop…, Йоу, собаки, я Наруто Узумаки (Yo, Dogs, I’m Naruto Uzumaki), We Are Number One but remixed with outdated memes over it, We are number one but with outdated memes over it. (Still) Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl Get the latest music news, watch video clips from music shows, events, and exclusive performances from your favorite artists. Still gon' get mine regardless (Still) (Still) Hittin' them corners in them low-lows, girl [Verse 1: Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg] Put it in the air! And I still got love for the streets, it's the D.R.E.
Ariel Animator Special Edition, Austin Powers 2 L'espion Qui M'a Tirée Streaming, A Deco Tunisie, Licence Paie à Distance, Allergie Alimentaire Antihistaminique, L'existentialisme Est Un Humanisme Citation, Dieu N'est Pas Mort 3 Film Complet Vf, Achat Qooder 400, Maison à Vendre Avec Piscine Orléans, Cours Physique Appliquée Bts Systèmes électroniques, Medecin Algerien Aux Emirates,