If you need Tier list for any other game do let us know in the comment section. ._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1PeZajQI0Wm8P3B45yshR._3axV0unm-cpsxoKWYwKh2x{fill:#ea0027} /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.80f3288bcfb1334f33fa.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} With high gear to compensate the dmg she can just one skill stage clear. The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed. The leading heroes in the group A are Eve and Elesis. Three new dungeons, Nasod Test Lab, Twilight Gate and Torture of the Doubtful are also part of the updates. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Elsword Official - Halloween 2016 Trailer; Elsword Official - Luciel Diabla and Demonio Trailer; Elsword Official - Elysion Celestial Dimensions Well, this is a +11 and up only. I think there is a range required with her homing although i am not too sure about this. ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%}.isNotInButtons2020 ._33axOHPa8DzNnTmwzen-wO{font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase} Our One Punch Man Road to Hero Tier List has the list of latest characters. ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} (first set of skills) http://prntscr.com/kkkoyd (second set) http://prntscr.com/kkkpqz, Phantom seeker is consistently the lowest dps out of all my special actives. Raven. Help Download Download client for free Forum Become a part of the community Support We'll support you Social Media. elsword tier list 2020. elsword tier list 2020. Laby. However, Stamina Nightblade's rotation can get tricky, so getting to the top tier level will require a lot of practice. @keyframes ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5{0%{transform:rotate(0deg)}to{transform:rotate(1turn)}}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq{--sizePx:0;font-size:4px;position:relative;text-indent:-9999em;border-radius:50%;border:4px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyTextAlpha20);border-left-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);transform:translateZ(0);animation:ibDwUVR1CAykturOgqOS5 1.1s linear infinite}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq,._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{width:var(--sizePx);height:var(--sizePx)}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq:after{border-radius:50%}._3LwT7hgGcSjmJ7ng7drAuq._2qr28EeyPvBWAsPKl-KuWN{margin:0 auto} Elsword 3V3 PVP Tier List, Class discussion and Q&A FB Page: é »è ¦é å /Computer Specs: [Elsword INT] Character Tier List (PvP) Note: I'm not really expecting that many of you will agree on my tier list. The characters of the Elsword game are categorized into four categories. In late game where everyone can one shot mobs with any skill they use, the skill with fast cast and large Aoe is prefer. Conclusion. He's probably not god tiers but he's probably not average . "Slow" tier usually have long delay for casting a skill or AoE too small. Elesis. Also, speaking of HA-ranged skills, this. Although in a party, it is … Aisha. This tier list is about how relevant a char is compare to other in the tier list. This tier is only apply to general dungeons like 11-4 and SD. In the world of Elsword, players are able to choose classes by choosing a character, each with their own backgrounds and characteristics.As their level advanced, players are able to choose one out of three available job path (four for Rose).Each job path specializes in different fields and background story, as … /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/ReredditLink.f7b66a91705891e84a09.css.map*/This isn't even one of the fastest black massacre runs i've seen. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Nah, By what I heard from Herrscher main so far, he should be in average tier and I think it true since when I made this tier list, I feel like he is at the bottom of fast tier. The most highlighted character in group S is Add. I am considering pushing CBS down to fast tier because her skill cast time is bad. Some feedback (only about classes I played and capped/3rd job). "Speed Demon" tier are classes with a lot of large and fast AoE that can clear half the field before other tier being able to do anything. The current characters are graded based on their performance on the following areas: List of all characters in the game as well as links to individual pages. Keep in mind this is just an opinion and you must still make your own informed decision on whether you want to invest in the character or not. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} Your email address will not be published. Table of Contents. Every fighter comes with a background story and they have got the fighting abilities to take down the enemies. Playable characters. 0. アイス Daemon 凸(¬‿¬)凸 . 0. Previous 1 2 3 4 5 template Next 1 2 3 4 5 template Next February 5, 2021; 2 minute read; 0. Elsword game provides you the player versus player mode. Class Name Skill/Trait Name Reboot Content; Mega Drill Break: Level and class when you obtain the skill has changed. I will consider about Shakti but it is not guaranteed. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 0. YOUR ACCOUNT: SUPPORT: KOG GAMES: POLICIES & AGREEMENTS: Manage Account Purchase You can make a team of four players to counter the opponent’s team. The current "endgame" is raid, and how fast you clear SD and 11-4 doesn't matter at all there, so people who are tryign to decide on their main probably care more about their usefulness in raid instead of dungeons like that, and for raid this tier list is really off. Best cast with FB, good range, great damage, no CD problem, 450pm, +30% atk, aceldama for 11-4 boss. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} "Very Fast" tier are classes with a lot of Homing skill or skill with large Aoe. Eve is a nasod by nature and Elesis is a Free Knight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9tIqx0r4FQ. With the pet skills, pets will also get access to a skill system called Pet's Energy. Now that you have the Elsword Tier List, use it to select the best characters in the game. Custom Tier List Maker. (Video as example) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9tIqx0r4FQ. Ara. new posts. Add, Eve, Elsword, Raven and Ain! Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest info. How To Make A Light Gray Stained Glass Pane. Whimscott (Banned) Jan 4, 2015 @ 10:33pm PvP-PvE tiers I am done trying to pve/pvp with a CN/IS (IS just cant fight add) So i wanted to know the tiers to pvp and pve. You really get it wrong, he doesnt say those average are weak, he just say they are not fast. My thought when I made this tier list is anything above "fast" are definitely worth invest as a main. This list is for people who don't know what char to invest because early and mid game is completely different from late game. Eve. another thing that irks me about this list is that a lot of these classes are exceptional at clearing in late game content, black massacre and minerva are not slow either. Black Massacre got some Aoe but most of her skill Aoe is too small and the cast time is not fast. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} 0. Elsword > General Discussions > Topic Details. TierMaker User Videos (Add a Video) FB will always one tier higher than the other two. Pet Energy is a passive skill that pets gain that allows the owner to get special effects out of it.. Each Pet has 4 types of Energy : "Average" tier … TELL ME PVP AND PVE MOST OP CLASS ? You have the option to completely customize these characters. Lv. < > Showing 1-6 of 6 comments . How is reckless fist not atleast fast... this is so off.. xD. And some of the costumes and player items are purchasable, you can purchase them after making progress in the game. Elsword > GUIDES > GETTING STARTED > CHARACTERS. Blood Queen is meh. 80, Reckless Fist All attack has been changed to Magical damage. Rena. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Elsword Mothly Voted Tier List May 2016 RESULTS : elsword Totally Serious, 100% Accurate, OBJECTIVELY Correct Tier Lists ... Elsword] Definitive Tier list (2018, November 20) Ver. Using a tier list allows you to group similar ranked items together and it’s quick and easy to create a tier list. To overview. "For Grand Chase information, go here." Discover Elsword on … This list is for people who don't know what char to invest because early and mid game is completely different from late game. ._3Im6OD67aKo33nql4FpSp_{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBorderColor);border-radius:5px 5px 4px 4px;overflow:visible;word-wrap:break-word;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);padding:12px}.lnK0-OzG7nLFydTWuXGcY{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;padding-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIcon)} Play Your Manga! A tier list is a ranking system that allows you to rank anything in tiers from the best to worst. Anemos is good with phynix low kick (to annoy people) mod spinning crescent and hopefully new dive kick is a one shot now to use against middle tower and semi boss types on top and bottom. Black Massacre. You use our tier list maker to quickly create your own, unique and interactive template that anyone can use. ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} PvP Pre-Season! This is more like how a char perform if he is placed in a party with all other characters given that all characters have reach their end game gear.
Sims 4 Agrandir Objet Xbox One, Poser Un Ultimatum à Son Ex, Cavalier King Charles Blenheim, Destiny 2 Best Weapons Reddit, Air France Pnc Alternance, Salaire Catégorie B Filière Administrative, Koh-lanta Saison 22 Date De Diffusion, Comment Rédiger Une Problématique De Mémoire Pdf,