Analogue + Instant films. For years, professional photographers have preferred Kodak PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones. Call us now on 1300 365 220 Or email sales@digitalcamerawarehouse.com, © Copyright 2001-2018 Digital Camera Warehouse, Call us now on 1300 365 220 Or email sales@digitalcamerawarehouse.com.au, After The Fact Little Buddy Microfibre Cleaning Cloth, Print File 35mm Negative Sleeves 7x4 – 25 Sheets, Print File 35mm Archival Storage Pages for Negatives, Print File Storage Pages for Negatives 6 x 35mm, Print File Archival Storage for Negatives 7 x 35mm, Print File 35mm Archival Storage Pages for Negatives – 100 Sheets, After the Fact Cold Shoe Mount Adapter – 2 Pack, After the Fact Mini Clamp with Mini Ball Head, Manfrotto 323 Quick Release Rectangular Plate Adapter, Karl Taylor Master Class - Advanced Digital Photography 2, Karl Taylor Pro Series - Fashion and Beauty Lighting DVD, Karl Taylor Pro Series - Advertising, Product and Still Life Photography, Photology Lightroom & Photoshop Private Tuition / One On One, Photology Online Private Tuition / One On One. 3/5. See more ideas about Portra 400, Kodak portra, Film photography 35mm. The results I've managed to get out of Portra though have been pleasing enought hat I would be encouraged to shoot more if it weren't for the cost. Features: The new PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. From the always timeless TRI-X, to the incomparable sharp T-MAX 400, there's a black-and-white film in our family that lets you expose the truth in stunning detail. On top of that I was shooting this film in one of the hardest situations you can shoot color in (mixed stage lighting) and came away with tremendous results. With film I have shot mainly with slides. - Jonathan Canlas, "I love the warm vibrant tones I get with the new PORTRA 400. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. Votre note : 5/5. Please start tagging your films (one, some, or all of the following): The most commonly used professional color negative film stock on the market with high resolution and gentle contrast. Photo.net Photography Forums. 4.5/5. Digital photo frames. Later they would release an 800 speed Portra and a C-41 B&W Portra. Portra Color Negative (C41) Scanning Workflow. More. $9.95. Hi all, I'm trying to achieve a certain look in Photoshop/Lightroom but can't quite get to it. Sale. Portra 400 … Quantity. And for someone who scans film in house, it could not be easier to scan in terms of density and color. Photo.net Photography Forums. It renders wonderfully under a variety of lighting conditions both in the studio and in natural light. Gold is amazing for warm and nostalgic looking shots with lovely grainy shadows, and Tri-X is my favourite black and white stock, I just love the contrast and the grain. This new film delivers consistent and reliable results under a myriad of lighting situations." Sale. "With PORTRA 400, I'm able to capture colors, light and texture that bring the most incredible depth to the subjects I shoot." I used different lenses for this roll: the Tele-elmarit 2.8 90mm for the decanter and Summicron ASPH 35mm for the heather. - Frédéric Lagrange, "PORTRA 400's skin tones are spot on without compromising saturation and contrast. I challenge you to find fault with those images in terms of the film performance. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. I am shooting a print editorial next month with a Canon F1N which is a 35mm and was wondering if Kodak Portra 400 would be good enough (obviously with good scans) for the … The grain is also exceptionally fine for a 400 speed film!" Photographers from both disciplines want to know that their image is sharp and of high resolution and quality. We have popular films like Kodak Portra, Kodak T-Max, Kodak Color plus, Cinestill 800t Ilford Hp5, FP4, Fujifilm Pro 400H and Fuji Neopan Acros . Top-rated Kodak products. Where I bought into the hype of Ektar and was disappointed I went into Portra skeptical and have been pleasantly surprised. For Film Photographers. Kodak 5 x Portra 400 Film 135/36. They are successors of the professional Vericolor films (VPS and VPL), which succeeded Ektacolor films earlier. Apr 29, 2019 - Explore theFINDlab's board "PORTRA 400", followed by 204 people on Pinterest. The most commonly used professional color negative film stock on the market with high resolution and gentle contrast, NOTE: Every photo on this page was taken on Kodak Portra 400, developed at a professional film lab, and scanned with an Epson V600. With incredible dynamic range and exposure latitude thanks to Kodak’s Vision 3 technology, this film works well in a variety of lighting conditions, and can be pushed or pulled to achieve a unique look. 3.5/5. Forums > Practice and Technique > Film and Processing > Kodak Portra 400 Print Size. Add to Cart Kodak Professional (Powder) D-76 Developer 1lt. If it weren't for the very high cost I'd shoot everything with Portra moving forward but alas that wouldn't make much sense financially given how much I like to shoot. Photo Film Supplies, online 120 and 35mm film sales from Kodak, Fujifilm, Ilford, Kentmere, Lomography, Fomapan, Cinestill and MFS. ️ Achat vérifié. Add to Cart. 14.40. Home › Photoshop Actions › Film Effects › ORIGINAL FILM – Kodak Portra 400, E200 PRESET PACK LR CC + MOBILE › Photoshop Actions › Film Effects › ORIGINAL FILM – Kodak Portra 400, E200 PRESET PACK LR CC + MOBILE DON'T PAY $11.95 $9.56. Sale. KODAK PROFESSIONAL Black-and-White Films deliver superior performance across the board. Incredible dynamic range and exposure latitude thanks to Kodak’s Vision 3 technology. Shot on Kodak Portra 400 VC, scanned from digital print. It does seem like it should be a very tough film and I'd be willing to be that even expired with questionable storage it would probably perform well. Kodak Ektar 100 Professional Film 135/36. VIEW CART. Analogue + Instant films. 1/5. 25.10. At the costs though that Portra demands you really shouldn't risk it and just instead get it from a retailer. Hi everyone! Where Ektar has a narrow dynamic range Portra is incredibly forgiving. So Portra seems more suited to commercial photography, while the Fuji 400h is more ideal for wedding photography. KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA 800 Film delivers all the advantages of a high-speed film along with finer grain, higher sharpness, and more natural skin tones and color reproduction. Add to Cart. Kodak Gold 200 135/36 Single Roll Film. Developer, Gamer, Photographer, Cat Lover, Event Administrator, Nerd. DSLR CAMERAS. MPC: SKU: Product Description. The first two were shot indoors, the portrait even in the evening, but they do seem pretty nice in colour too. Kodak UltraMax 400 135/36 Single Roll Film. KODAK Portra 400, 5 FILMS Format 120, 400 ASA, Film négatif couleur professionnel. Zines. I've actually shot the film most pushed +2 stops all the way to 1600 ISO and then shot it at 1000 ISO effectively overexposing by about 2/3rds of a stop. Tags: analog; ektar; kodak; mediumformatfilm; portra; Page 1 of 2 1 2 Next > maxheimann. I can't speak on film durability or how it behaves expired - I just haven't owned or shot enough. Add to Cart. Consumer Film. Speed: 400 ISO. 120. Starting soon, I will require the same film tag as the I Shot Kodak Film group. Add to Cart. Kodak Professional Portra 400 is a fine grain, high-speed colour negative film. Portra is my go to stock, it’s crazy reliable and the colours are to die for, you simply can’t go wrong with Portra. $10.95. Add to Cart. After the recommendations for Kodak Portra 400 I wanted to try that too, and the first results are shown below. Where I bought into the hype of Ektar and was disappointed I went into Portra skeptical and have been pleasantly surprised. 5. 2.5/5. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over … It's the look of Eva Vermandel, who's based in London and has shot a lot of … 27. Film doesn’t use pixels, so we need to use what we call ‘angular resolution’. Digital sensors measure their resolution in the number of pixels they house. When exposing Portra 400 … This group is for the new Kodak Portra 400 film only. NOTE: Every photo on this page was taken on Kodak Portra 400, developed at a professional film lab, and scanned with an Epson V600 . Product Details. PORTRA 800 Film delivers best-in-class underexposure latitude, with the ability to push to 1600 when you need extra speed. Log In. Find out more information. In my eyes, Kodak Portra 400 has a little less texture and depth to it than Fuji 400h. Portra gets compared a lot to Fuji 400. [Fermer] ... En cas de problème avec Digit-Photo, le transporteur, le SAV... merci de contacter directement sav@digit-photo.com. Instead of describing the style, I'm going to link to images I'm referring to. F6 + Kodak Portra; F6 + Kodak Ektar; Select Page. 15. Discussion in 'Film and Processing' started by maxheimann, Nov 9 , 2018. What has really blown me away though is how beautiful the film looks when pushed. You have to really mess something up to get a bad photo on Portra 400. Discussion in 'Film and Processing' started by danielscheel, Aug 23, 2018. danielscheel. 35mm. I got my first roll back from the lab - Kodak Portra 400. Kodak … Discussion in 'Film and Processing' started by RaymondC, Dec 15, 2020. Barnaby: Kodak Portra 400, Kodak Gold 200 and Kodak Tri-X 400 are in my constant rotation. Unlike other films which shift color wildly in mixed lighting situations Portra manages to keep things much more consistent. It’s also conveniently offered in nearly every current format (35mm, 120/220, 4×5/8×10 sheets). Photos used with other films (or of nothing that has to do with "Portra 400") will be tagged and deleted. FILM PROPERTIES. Despite the high speed the film has a very fine grain, high resolution, and an even gentle contrast curve. 4/5. Digital Kodak Portra Editing. Kodak PORTRA 400 120 5 roll pro pack fine grain high-speed color negative film. Kodak Professional Portra 400 is a fine grain, high-speed colour negative film. 49.40. Kodak T-Max 100 120/12 Single Roll Film. You pay: $19.95. 1.5/5. How does a roll of film compare to a digital sensor anyway? So this time I am trying out C41 films. Each different digital sensor gives you different resolutions, and the same goes for different film types. Kodak Gold 3x Film 135/36. Order as appropriate. I need to shoot more with the film but what I have been able to capture has been great. 2/5. Kodak Portra feels shiny and perfect, whereas Fuji feels more raw and lived-in. In this case I'm referring to the 400 ISO version as it's also the most popular version of Portra. INFO CONTACT US; ABOUT US; DUTY FREE; GOVERNMENT / EDUCATION; FAQS; BLOG; PHOTO PRINTING; CLEARANCE; 1300 365 220. 49.– Kodak Portra 160 Film 135/36 5 pack. Policy. 0.5/5. And then, to make decisions harder, Kodak introduced the Ultra Color (UC) film in ISOs of 100 and 400. Read moreAfter 56 years: The last days of Riviera Salon on Kodak Portra 400 5 Frames… Over 8 months on a Kodak Brownie Flash IV with respooled Kodak Portra 160 (620 Format / EI 160) – by Cliff McMahon-Docherty Titre de votre avis : Votre commentaire : Gold standard des pellicules 120. Contact. Portra is really a family of three films by Kodak offered at 160 ISO, 400 ISO, and 800 ISO. Of the three, Portra 400 is the most popular stock for film photographers and the most popular color profile for those shoot digital that are looking to emulate the film look. KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA 400 Film KODAK PROFESSIONAL PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. Accessories. Kodak Portra 400 color - 120 film. Analogue + Instant films. An economy B&W film tock from the makers of Ilford films intended as a low cost film for students, The poster child film from the 90's and far and away the film I've shot the most in my life, A re-branding and re-release of Kodacolor VR 200 from the 80's as one of the cheapest films on the market, A very modern film stock designed to be easy to scan yielding super saturated colors and high resolution, One of the most famous and longest running film stocks of all time and the godfather of street photography. I've heard a lot about Portra but hadn't shot it until just recently fully expecting to not enjoy it. Hi All, I was wondering if somebody knew why there seems to be a great difference in exposure latitude with Portra 160 and Portra 400. - Ryan Muirhead. I can see how professionals would come to depend on that consistency - you don't want to risk problems if you're being paid for the shoot after all. Analogue + Instant cameras. The PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. RaymondC. I can't say enough about how this film enabled me to shoot images I never thought would have been possible on film. Done. One of the biggest questions that pops up in this argument is the comparison of resolution. At first, Portra included speeds of 160 and 400 in two variations: Vivid Color (VC) and Natural Color (NC). Even in some very challenging lighting situations the film holds up well and has captured some of my favorite photographs to date. Kodak Photo Flo 200 Solution (243ml) DON'T PAY $9.95 $7.96. Discussion in 'Digital Darkroom' started by vincentvermandels, Nov 14, 2017. vincentvermandels. Kodak Portra 400 – Film Profile ... As for availability, Portra is everywhere (even my local photo lab has some in stock – a pleasant surprise these days). Again that's a +2 push to 1600 ISO and then overexposed 2/3rds of a stop while shooting in that entire set above mostly shot indoors under a mixture of light sources. DON'T PAY $12.95 $10.36. Those Blizzcon 2019 photos in particular really say it all. Kodak Portra is a family of daylight-balanced professional color negative films originally introduced in 1998 made mainly for portrait and wedding applications. 0/5. 22. The PORTRA 400 is the world's finest grain high-speed color negative film. 5/5. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. Analogue + Instant films . I wholeheartedly recommend this film if you can afford it and it should be your first choice for any professional color application. There simply is no better family of black-and-white films available today. … Canon. For years, professional photographers have preferred Kodak PROFESSIONAL PORTRA Films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin … Type: 120 color film. Analogue + Instant films. 0 * * Feature Products … Kodak Portra 400. Canon EOS 1500D; Canon EOS 200D Mark II; Canon EOS … Exceptional colour and beautiful skin tonality make Kodak Portra 400 35mm film stock perfect for a variety of applications, including wedding, fashion, portrait, landscape and documentary photography. The colors are beautiful with a gentle fall off to both black and white. Difference in exposure latitude Kodak Portra 400 and 160. Forums > Practice and Technique > Film and Processing > Portra 400 with night scene - what happened? I still have trouble swallowing the high cost per frame (over $0.30 each) but the results can be worth it.
Sklum Mon Compte Client, Lettre De Motivation Pour Travailler Dans Un Foyer, Téléthon En France, Tapis De Course Pas Cher, La Plus Belle Artiste Camerounaise, Initiation à La Comptabilité Générale Pdf, Pièce De Théâtre En Entier, Faculté De Médecine Strasbourg Résultats, Marseille Bejaia Bateau, Masque Inter Milan,