Bots For Discord. onDiscord.xyz is not affiliated with Discord Inc. - We discuss and have fun debates about animes! Thank you for inviting Eventcord to your Discord server! Support. The Kitchen Sink was invented when someone was cooking in the kitchen, but wanted to wash their plates without having to go to the bathroom to do so. Or you can set up `eli disboardchannel` to get automatic reminders when the server can be bumped again! All commands are easy to use yet they can accept advanced settings. Setup automated actions depending on the number of infractions a user committed and fine-tune the penalties with timers. Trusted by 0 servers and 0 users, we know you will love her! Event and karaoke management bot for Discord. High Quality Music Music lovers can enjoy Ayana's music system. Promoted I am always accepting and implementing more suggestions through my \suggest command! × Eventcord is ready to assist you in running events! * ・゚:* We have a lot of things to do here, bots to use and channels to talk in. COME CHECK US OUT OUT, GROW OUR COMMUNITY TOGETHER. Automatically (or manually) replace a single-emote message with a bIG version. The capable and helpful Tatsumaki: a Discord bot for XP & levels, moderation, more utilities, and fun stuff. Cliquez sur le dernier bouton « Add webhook » sous les options de personnalisation des événements qui génèrent des notifications, et c'est tout ! If you need help join our support server https://elibot.gg/community. I'm Eli. Submit and vote on suggestions for changes or new features. search anime and manga; load individual anime and manga; load top anime and manga Check what songs your friends are listening to! All commands/features marked under reconstruction are currently available but may be removed (temporarily or permanently) or changed during the rebuilding process. Everyone is welcome!~ ♥ Follow us on I... - Anime Discord Server Instead of having 20 bots you can do almost anything with just me! Mirai features some moderation commands. If you have any questions or something went wrong, please contact me at Kaze#3067 or on the bot's server. Anime release tracker! Regex tester (works with single words or phrases). A discord bot that isn’t another music player. Highly customizable moderation protects your server from ads, spam, swearing, excessive emojis, and much more. Gaming Anime Entertainment Technology Programming Emoji Advertising Support Crypto Dating NSFW Other. Write and edit Note Pads to keep track of ideas and plans. An organized server layout. Welcome messages (with embeds). I am always accepting and implementing more suggestions through my \suggest command! Join Top.gg Discord Discord Servers; Advertise; Premium; Login uwuifier. Wick does auto-moderation perfectly. Grab a seat in a voice channel when you’re free. An amazing bot that can do almost everything! BattleBanana adds RPG/roleplaying like elements to your server. Tip: Reviewing bots helps others find good bots, and gives the owners valuable feedback. No weebs here. UwU 1 vote in February 4.7 rating Invite Vote 1. Login via Discord; Weeb … Donations. Hiya! Customise your profile with over 7500 combinations! Hey I'm Eli, And I excel at moderation. Tools; Emoji; Premium New! Dans la section suivante, vous pouvez modifier le type d'événements qui génèrent les messages pour le Webhook. muting), cookies and logging (e.g. All of my features are based on the best bots and improved into one bot, so quality guaranteed! Hey I'm Eli, and I have a couple of features for notifications. (yes! Commands can be invoked in 2 ways: by mentioning the bot and then writing command label and arguments eg. Friends in your server can see you’re around and instantly pop in to talk without having to call. I Have a bunch of fun, useful, and sometimes random commands that aim to make life on Discord easy, fun, and intuitive! Where hanging out is easy. the all in one weeb bot | anime images | full hd audio | currency system | games | information | mod Search for livestreams. - Basically, a place for the weebs to chill! Global Emotes Partners Developer API. Servers Server Categories. Prefix * Shards 3 Server Count 2.6k Tags. Join Weeb Empire Discord Server. Did I mention that we have GIFs too? Bots Bot Categories. Informations sur le Serveur Serveur : Weeb Realm.?.:*? VTuber Utilities! Run your own subreddit-clone in your server! RAD plays Radio Stations which are added from requests by users. Repeating embeds (that optionally ping an unmentionable role). discordbotlist.com is not affiliated with Discord, Inc. Hello There! Send alerts to your Discord server when you or your favorite Twitch streamer goes live, when a new video is posted on YouTube or when a new post is written in a subreddit. How to use. ⌜We are a anime discord server everyone in the server is chill and you dont get made fun of for what you do very active members you will always find someone to talk to.⌟ We have many bots for you to use, many fun events, giveaways, and other things! Just pure anime and manga goodness. Wick will notify you of anything dangerous happeneing in your server, but it will also log anything it does instantly and lets everyone concerned know. BattleBanana is by no means a useful bot, but it does try to be a fun bot! Weebot is still under construction, but you can see a Feature List below as well as the current Roadmap. Great Community Weeb Kingdom has one of the best and most welcoming communities on Discord with over 35,000+ members. Overview. More. Invite Again . My features include NSFW commands, a global economy and idle game, cleverbot, various Discord lookup commands for members, invites and servers, lookup commands for Minecraft and Overwatch, GIF searching, various meme generators, and so much more! To do that it uses webhooks, a Discord feature that lets any application send messages to a channel. … Be sure to check out the commands with h.help! Server management just got a whole lot easier. It has the best moderation commands you need. We have bots that you can have a lot of fun with. Ringohashi - A weeb multipurpose bot with powerful moderation system, captcha verification system, music and much more! She can also send you custom reminders. On her 4th birthday she recieved an update, which brings new features and bug fixes for even better lewding. Music Anime Gaming Moderation Economy Utility Collection Roleplay Levels Logging NSFW Other. Read more . Weeb Empire is a gamewisp global emote discord server, global emotes can be used in any server without nitro - Emoji Discord Server. I have a lot of commands for moderation including kick, mute, ban, purge, warnings and more. Ping roles that aren't mentionable! Customizable livestream feeds! JOIN THE SERVER. I Have a bunch of fun, useful, and sometimes random commands that aim to make life on Discord easy, fun, and intuitive! Highly customizable moderation protects your server from ads, spam, swearing, excessive emojis, and much more. Twitch streams. MewBot, with minigames will increase server activity, NPC duels, Status Moves, all Pokemon forms, breeding, even free redeems!🚀. Advanced auto-moderation, leveling, Twitch and Youtube alerts & much more! I am Weebot, a bot, that is certainly not a weeb, no sir. JOIN THE COMMUNITY. Discord bot used for alerting on Emergency Quests on Phantasy Star Online 2. @Kyoko#6125 say something or by prefixing with ky! Weeb Hotel * ・゚:* A server for Anime lovers, Manga readers and Gamers. Commands General +cat: Displays a random cat gif. If you simply wish to have the bot on your server, just click here and follow the instructions on screen. Kariari is now Eventcord × Kariari's name has changed to Eventcord! Discord Bots - Music Bots for Discord. Animal Facts : Get a fact about an animal with a cute picture! Discord servers are organized into topic-based channels where you can collaborate, share, and just talk about your day without clogging up a group chat. Whether you gamble, steal from your friends, check the latest hot memes, roast your friends, create your own memes, or use one of our other 300+ commands, come see why we're one of the fastest growing discord bots around! ... We have a music channel where you can play all your anime music in our voice chats. ¡Discord Bot for all your anime and fun needs! We have multiple self roles for you to get. Weebot is currently being converted from Java to Kotlin and many commands are being revamped, removed, and added! A bot made by a weeb, for weebs. Senpai is a easy to use Discord Bot what brings you Fun, Music and of course Anime to your Discord Server. To achieve this new features and updates are constantly being worked on! To see all of Senpai’s commands use %help, to change the … Automatic mutes, lockdown commands, ban lists, and more! Check out all my commands at https://elibot.gg/commands Meme Fun Anime Creator. Support Server . I can also track all punishments and you can see users their punishment history within Eli on your server! Commands include: Nyaa.si Integration Browse anime. - We do MOVIE NIGHTS! I have most features other bots have but better and easier. A fully customizable server moderation Discord bot for your Discord server that features a simple and intuitive web dashboard. (+210 commands) Economy, util, fun, music, admin, xp system, welcome messages, audit-logs and more! ban, kick, mute, tempban, tempmute, softban, massban, warn and that's not even counting the extensive automod. 🤖 A Custom Discord bot written in TypeScript with a lot of commands for Discord communities. - We have a ton of cool bots on our server. There's also a modlog system where it will show every moderation action that has happened. Change the prefix used to call the bot directly. A community that unites anime fans and gamers. A discord bot that isn’t another music player. Find the perfect discord bot for your server on Bots For Discord, or list your bot for others to find. or one of custom prefixes set by guild owner (check out prefix command).. You can always list all commands by typing ky!help in chat, or if you want to see it's usage and description - type ky!help [command label] eg. Weebot will respond to (and optionally forward) and message which mentions you in a mutual server. Sign in with Discord . Discohook is a free tool that sends messages with embeds to your Discord server. Senpai Discord Bot THE ALL IN ONE WEEB BOT | ANIME IMAGES | FULL HD AUDIO | CURRENCY SYSTEM | GAMES | INFORMATION | MODERATION | TRY ME OUT NOW Senpai Commands Prefix: % or @Senpai or Custom Senpai could be a simple to utilize Discord Bot what brings you Fun, Music and of course Anime to your Discord Server. Most notable is the prune command, which allows deletion of messages according to specific filters. Le format utilisé par Discord pour les Webhooks aime beaucoup JSON. Check out some of our features below! We love to talk about anime. MEE6 The most complete & easy-to-use Discord bot! Weeb's Lair is a community filled with weebs and otakus from all over the world. My name is Erisly, your friendly neighbourhood goddess! Sx bot will automatically give a "Listening to Spotify" role when listening to Spotify! 🙂 We also have Dank memer bot. Gaming Anime Entertainment Technology Programming Emoji Advertising Support Crypto Dating NSFW Other. A simple discord bot with powerful features! WEEB HUB DISCORD SERVER. Feel free … I also know multiple languages, support customizable prefixes for every server, and don't lock any commands or features behind upvotes or donations! On her 4th birthday she recieved an update, which brings new features and bug fixes for even better lewding. Support Server Sample Servers. Ayana is a powerful customizable bot for your Discord server. About. Built-in Manga Reader! Bots Bot Categories. deleted messages). Mirai has a Work-in-Progress music plugin that allows you to play music from almost every source in high quality. Home; Join Discord Discord Servers; Advertise; Premium; Login Anime Bots - Discord Bot List Spice up your Discord experience with our diverse range of Discord bots Top Music Moderation New Bots Explore Tags You must be logged in to upvote bots! Get past names for a user. If you think that you should also be a part of weeb.sh, feel free to write us at [email protected] We also enjoy tweeting about new features over at Twitter This new bot with fun and anime commands is essencial for any weeb or social discord servers, as it contains various types of commands to entertain your server members. Send alerts to your Discord server when your favorite streamer goes live on Twitch, YouTube, or Discord Voice Chat! Music Anime Gaming Moderation Economy Utility Collection Roleplay Levels Logging NSFW Other. More. Works with no configuration, and doesn't get in the way for when you need to limit access on a larger server. The bot can play from SoundCloud, Youtube, Spotify and bandcamp. I am Weebot, a bot, that is certainly not a weeb, no sir. HAHA YES 👀 Commands. Search for your favorite songs on Spotify. From a few to a fandom. And a bit more! Server management just got a whole lot easier. Weeb Lounge Discord Server. Home Bots Join our Discord. Anime Image Source Finder. Server admins can create quests and weapons to use on your server. Settings & Moderation & Other Relatable stuff. Or check out bots with these popular tags: Ever wanted a bot specially made for music? Reminders (In discord and soon with SMS texting). - We welcome each and every weeb! paracosm #6666. Any sort of discussion is allowed in this server, we just want to make this server a clean and fun place for everyone to hangout in! Kinkbot is Discord’s longest-operating public hentai bot. To see all of Senpai's commands use %help, to change the prefix use %prefix newPrefixHere.. Senpai also is 24/7 online without major downtimes. We support everyone including lgbtq community. Servers Server Categories. Please note that this server is not done yet so some stuff may not work as intended! Reviewing bots helps others find good bots, and gives the owners valuable feedback. Mirai has the ability to post notifications of Twitch streams and episode notifications for airing anime. Create a unique RPG experience on your server with your own quests and weapons! Type : Serveur Discord Commande : N/A Créateurs : N/A Tags : ANIME , COMMUNITY , GAMING , EMOTES AESTHETIC Discord Bots - Spice up your Discord experience with our diverse range of Discord bots * ・゚:* We are not toxic and are trying to build a fun community. Assign roles to users in Voice Channels so that you can @anyone currently in a voice channel, Automatic & Manual Temporary Voice Channel Generator, Automatically generate a Voice Channel when a Member joins a specified channel. Hello There! To send messages, you need a webhook URL, you can get one via the "Integrations" tab in your server's settings. No weebs here. These bots allow you to give your friends a virtual hug and more! We have a lot of Channels with specific work, where you will have the most fun and many more!! I have: Moderation | Welcomes & Goodbyes | Autoroles | Reaction Roles | Leveling | Stats & Info | Reminders | Memes | Roleplay | Starboard and way way more! Hey there! Upvote. The main attraction!) Dank Memer is packed full of memes, fun, and unique experiences! Rythm does it all. A Weeb Bot that provides service through the comfort of your discord channel To Do. I use my powers and talents to play as a "Discord Bot", where I provide you some quality features and commands for your Discord Server! javascript music discord-music-bot discord discord-bot discord-api audit-logs economy discord-js discord-js-bot custom-discord-bot Updated Feb 3, 2021; TypeScript; … For example you can set up reminders that repeat every so much time. Super easy to use music bot for all your listening needs. MEE6 is a Discord bot looking to bring great new features to your Discord server! Find the Discord bot you're looking for with our search tools, or take a look at what's popular in the sections below. Join International Share Click to copy! - Fun Events and games to play! weeb.sh currently is an invite only based service for discord bot creators wanting to enhance their bots with awesome and easy to use features. Rapidly growing, chill, friendly, events, etc! No games, no mods, no currencies. * ・゚:* There are a lot of voice channels and game channels to talk in, find people to play with. Report Bot The Uwuifier is a neat little bot that can make your server even more adorable. Our goal is to be the all-in-one solution for your moderation, fun, and music needs. A fully customizable server moderation Discord bot for your Discord server that features a simple and intuitive web dashboard. Lock Note Pads to specific roles, members, and text channels. … Get VTuber’s info. Getting Started . Level up, and rise to the top of the leaderboards! Check out the buttons below for help. This is an Anime based server but anyone is welcomed! Ear Tensifier is a powerful music bot that has earrape, bassboost and volume filters. Questing and fun Discord bot! https://discord.gg/pkn6TzW Additionally, with Mirai Bot Pro you can control volume and play music nonstop. A bot that translates english into weeb language. I Have a bunch of fun, useful, and sometimes random commands that aim to make life on Discord easy, fun, and intuitive! We at the Weeb Hub are anime lovers. The bot functions the same just under a new name. Supports YouTube, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, and so much more. An easy-to-use multipurpose bot, with features such as moderation (e.g. A fully functional, stable music bot?
Les équipements Informatiques Pdf, Tapuscrit Amérique Ce2, Quiz Sud Ouest, Nos étoiles Contraires Film Complet En Français Télécharger Gratuit, Liste Des Ministres Du Nouveau Gouvernement Sénégalais 2020, Empty List Python,